Metagon does a lot. From bringing you the nicest pictures, to providing you the best tools, and giving you the best fun! And I’m also open sourced!
- 👧 Random anime images (Pixiv+DeviantArt)
- 🐱 Random animal images (Cat, Bunnies, Snake)
- 💏 Anime actions (Kiss, pat, hug, smug)
- 🖼 Check out Imgur & Flickr images
- 🔧 Useful tools like Yahoo Weather, Pastebin and Bitly
- 😂 9gag posts & Chuck Norris joke
- ❓ Trivia!
…and more coming up!
- On Kik, Line, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack, Telegram: You can type
startto start up.
- On GroupMe, Skype for Business: Read the Command Reference.
Yes, there was a Facebook version, but Facebook temporarily banned my account 3 times and at the last time permanently banned it for literally nothing. The only way to get Metagon back on its original account is to provide them my ID, which is stupid, considering Facebook is one of the most privacy-invading company of all time. That account was only used for creating the bot, so I’m not planning to get it back to Facebook.
Yes, there was a Discord version, and it will come back since I decided to code it separately from the BotBuilder version.
If the bot is stuck (Stopped responding / Not functioning properly) during any moment of your use, you can type
unstuck!!! to effectively expel your trouble.
In most situations you can just use the startup menu. However, if you’re on GroupMe or Skype for Business, or you’d like to get results by only typing out 1 message, you must read the following.
IMPORTANT! Per-Platform Issues
- There is no keyboard mode on GroupMe and Skype for Business. Commands only. That’s because these platforms don’t support buttons.
- On Skype and Slack, a SPACE is required before
/commands in the command mode.
- To comply with Kik regulations, some commands are not available for good.
- ChatBottle.co (Kik, Skype, Slack, Telegram)
- Product Hunt
- StoreBot.me (Telegram)
More thanks! Click here.