Last updated: March 23, 2018
- As a user of Metagon, you provide data to us, 0131 Bot Services, in the form of messages and user identifiers (Names and platforms, that’s all), we call them Customer Data. Metagon will only use said Customer Data to process your request and to function properly. In addition, starting from January 25, 2018, we no longer store such data, unless you use the Feedback function to reach us.
- Metagon is running on a VPS provided by Heroku. Please review Heroku’s Security page, Heroku’s Trust & Compliance Documentation, and Saleforce’s Privacy Statement (Especially section 10). Apparently, Heroku uses AWS infrastructure, so please also review AWS’s Data Privacy page.
- Metagon is using an AWS database provided by mLab to store session data. Please refer to mLab’s security page and AWS’s Data Privacy page.
- 0131 Bot Services will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
If you do not accept any one of above, please stop using Metagon.
Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: October 27, 2017
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using Metagon bots (the “Service”) operated by 0131 Bot Services (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by 0131 Bot Services.
Metagon has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Metagon shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Terms of Service created by TermsFeed for Metagon.
Privacy for Requested Work
- As a user of any of the contracted bots, you provide data to us, 0131 Bot Services, mostly in the form of messages (Whenever applicable) and user identifiers (Names and platforms, that’s all), we call them Customer Data. The said bots will only use said Customer Data to process your request and to function properly.
- For Online Ballar and #SupraPizza Pole only: Technically, the leaderboard is not considered data. However, there are methods to wipe the whole leaderboard, which are made available to the owners of each bot.
- For Myearnbot only: We collect your contact information. Any data you provided will be made available to me and user @JMJMM as per stated in the operating contract. You can request the deletion of your data by emailing me.
- 0131 Bot Services will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. If you do not accept any one of above, please stop using our service.